[AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 05:37:04 PDT 2021

Mike,

If the breaks are at the mounting holes, and not at the carb body, put
large flat washers over the flanges with some JB weld and then tighten
down. The washers will help compress the flange and keep it from working
loose. You may have to grind the washers down on one side to make them fit,
but you’ll have a stronger attachment.

Carl