[AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Sep 28 17:58:46 PDT 2021

Thank you for all the replies to help. The parts snapped clean, so I
thoroughly cleaned the 2 parts with acetone and put it back together
with JB Weld. I'll use a light coating of RTV black to reinstall it
after 48 hrs, and use light pressure, to re-attach it. Thank you Mark
for your generous offer! I'll let you know how it goes.

Regards,
Mike M