[AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:20:49 PDT 2021

 Mike,

Took a look at the carb and in looking at it, the back plate for the filter
has a short tab spot welded to it, with the tall screw attached to that
tab. The back cover is attached to the carb with three small screws. I’m
still looking for the receipt to verify part number, however I kept the old
carb (broken flange like yours, only mine was a rollover) and the box I got
the new carb in says Koehler 41 853 11-S, Code 022, with a UPC Code 87206
4764, and a second UPC Code 1P41 853 11-S.

Can it be that the plate on yours can be removed and reattached with screws
like mine,? Was riveting it on just an easy, cheaper way to assemble? Or
maybe a way to get more for the part?

Carl