[AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Tue Sep 28 02:53:27 PDT 2021

Leet me add a word here about the HF engine. They are easy to bolt in to replace older B&S engines as well. I replaced a B&S 5 hp engine on my TracVac about 4 years ago and I can't say enough about it. The only change that I had to make was have the exhaust manifold altered slightly to use the old muffler. Can't beat it for the price.

Mitch
md31043 at msn.com