[AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse

Tom Armstrong toma at risingnet.net
Mon Sep 27 18:46:18 PDT 2021

Just for information. The Troy-Bilt Horse will easily accept the Harbor freight 6.6 hp $99 engine. It is a direct replacement.The only change is the 5/16" bolt that goes in the end of the crank needs to be exchanged for metric.
I have done two. One pull starting and more than enough power.
--
Sent from myMail for Android Monday, 27 September 2021, 05:47PM -07:00 from Carl Szabelski  c.s.szabelski at gmail.com :