[AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:38:45 PDT 2021

Send me a picture of what you need.  I have a couple of those engines as basket cases from a couple TB Horses that I have repowered.Mark GreerSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> Date: 9/27/21  7:33 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: [AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse Hi all,I have a question about Troy Built tillers; I have a '70's-80's TroyBilt Horse tiller, well before they became MTD. I was moving it in highgear, over some hard clay to a place I wanted to till. Well, it hit theground and took off like a bucking bronco. I started to go after it buthaving had my share of injuries this year I just let it go . It bouncedand jumped all over the place, until it hit a tree, and cracked thecarburetor flange. The engine is a HH60 Tecumseh, and all I need torepair it is a new carb. The problem is I cannot find one with theplate, and tall screw that is riveted on to accept the vertical aircleaner. Any  help would be appreciated.Thanks,Mike M--This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus_______________________________________________AT mailing listAT at lists.antique-tractor.comhttp://lists.antique-tractor.com/listinfo.cgi/at-antique-tractor.com