[AT] Air lines for shop: Finished with review

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:49:03 PDT 2021

> On Nov 3, 2021, at 3:44 PM, Spencer Yost <spencer at rdfarms.com> wrote:
>
> All the leaks I had were NPT leaks at the terminal equipment.

I noticed in the installation instructions I found on the Rapid Air site, it talks about wrapping 2 turns of teflon tape around them, and then using pipe sealing compound on that.

I’ve never done such on anything I’ve worked on in the past, but the well guys that were here some years ago and replaced the pressure tank in the basement did that on all the joints they made.

Roger