[AT] Air conditioning problems In my parts getter...

Brad Loomis brad.loomis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 14:43:42 PDT 2021

I was at a service school in the late early 90s where the ice machine
manufacturer showed photos of an evaporator that used butane as the
refrigerant and produced 650 tons of ice a day. It was about 15' long and
3' in diameter. At a power plant if I recall correctly. That was before the
EPA started regulating CFCs. Vogt Tube ice, with the hole in the middle. I
loved working on their machines. One of the first if not the first to put a
PLC into their units. We put in a bunch at Disneyland.

Brad