[AT] Air conditioning problems In my parts getter...

BRUCE MAHR martian at mymctc.net
Sat Jun 12 19:15:38 PDT 2021

There bed to pay, I agree!

Bruce

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve W. <swilliams268 at frontier.com>
To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:54:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [AT] Air conditioning problems In my parts getter...

Mike M wrote:
> I can't for life of think of how you would get caught doing that.
>
> Mike M

Happens far more often than you might think. You would be surprised at
how many shops get hit with sting cars in a given day.

If you want a high profile case just search Diesel Brothers, those
idiots built diesel trucks to "roll coal" and did it on a TV show as
well as you tube. Currently they are facing close to 2 million in fines
and fees for their idiocy...  Nothing like providing multiple pieces of
evidence that you were knowingly breaking the laws.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a31399622/diesel-brothers-reality-tv-fined/

--
Steve W.