[AT] Super C PTO seal

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 06:24:30 PDT 2021

Yes, as John said.  If you can’t get the seal out from the outside, you will need to pull the whole unit, which requires draining it or pointing it very steeply downhill.  The output shaft is held by a cap screw into the front end.  After removing it, the gear comes off.  There are 2 bearings and a spacer.  It is pretty straightforward.

Jim Becker