[AT] Super C PTO seal

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sun Jun 6 06:08:16 PDT 2021

Ron,

What he may have to do is drive some screws into the seal and use them to pull the seal out. He may have an original leather seal or a newer design seal. He probably won't know until he gets it out. He may also find that there are multiple seals stacked one on top of the other. Who knows what any PO did before.

Carl