[AT] Super C PTO seal

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 04:35:21 PDT 2021

Ron, never changed one on a C, but I assume it would be like a Super
A--pretty sure its nothing special. Do you suppose it's the original
seal? IH used to use a lot of those leather seals, they are made heavier
and look different than modern seals. As best as I recall they are a
little harder to remove. Maybe thats what is going on?

Not even sure where the seal is located on a C, but I've got one tractor
needing a seal replacement and I am going to have to nosedive it
downhill so all the fluid doesn't run out when I pull the seal.

Maybe Jim Becker is following.

John Hall