[AT] tractor electrical question

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:39:50 PDT 2021

John,
    Sorry I didn't get on it sooner.  I learned about that wiring issue
from my Dad 40 years ago and actually had to teach my son about that
ignition wiring as we're building him a '65 Rustang.
OK, I'm learning body work and trying to make it into a Mustang. (Youtube
Fitzee's Fabrications and get yourself a cold drink)

Glad you got it figured out.

Ken in AZ