[AT] While we are OT on Refrigerators.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jun 6 15:56:18 PDT 2020

I worked on all types of refrigeration in the Mercy Hospital in OKC
right after I graduated engineering.  I had experience in auto and
residential A/C and when the refrig tech had to go to drug rehab, I took
his place and got a raise from my desk job as Preventive maintenance
coordinator.   Since then I have repaired anything refrigerant related
except this blasted Montgomery Ward Refrig...    The defrost timer must
be in the back underneath..  I have trouble bending down and it is in a
confined space in this Double wide.  I bought a new one at Lowe's
Thursday night.  When I get it out and on a forklift where I can work on
it, I have the parts to fix.  It goes in the barn.  I have to pay a
minimum rate for 3 phase power in that building, so I might as well have
some cold refreshments.  It will keep things at 34deg and the freezer at
20 below....
Cecil