[AT] 16 HP Onan twin

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 19 19:06:08 PDT 2020

Replacing the seat is not that big of a deal.   There is a cement that
will work to glue them in.  If you can remove the seat and clean seat
and block, then use the glue Loctite something I think, then use a fine
center punch to raise the metal around the rim of the seat then peen it
back down.  I have worked on a lot of Onan Engines...  They were the
power units for brush pumper units.... Steve W might jump in here too as
I am sure he has repaired some..  Steve????
Cecil