[AT] Cub - Update

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 21:20:32 PDT 2020

John while I prefer independent dealers, it does appear that the whole
Quality/East Coast Equipment, then Quality and East Coast merger, has been
a good thing.  Parts support is wonderful and even though we are
super-small timers they have delivered parts to the house for us.  They
built a new store in Wallace, which is only 15-20 minutes away from the
farm.  It looks like on the other hand CNH has anointed B&S to be the
caseIH dealer in NC, closest store is Wilson and I hear if you want
anything for a Super A-140 you better have a part number.  I don't think
CNH really cares much about having a presence in NC.    Aycock in Goldsboro
is now all NH but can still get caseIH parts, and there's still Clinton
Truck & Tractor. I will give them what little business I do for as long as
they're around.

Al