[AT] Cub - Update

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 10 13:44:50 PDT 2020

Quality is wonderful to deal with, get parts really fast usually.

IH on the other hand, they are closing up dealers left and right,  I
can't drive to one within 2 hours. Last time I went searching for
dealers, CaseIH website only had a few in the entire state.

Deere WANTS the state of NC, CaseIH has given it to them.

John Hall