[AT] Cub - Update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jul 9 19:52:57 PDT 2020

Deere has done that in Oklahoma as well.   There is one dealership about
50 mi south that is holding on by their fingertips.  They have 2
dealerships and have started advertising on TV.  The one about 25 miles
away has 27 stores including one in Illinois..  Deere's crap is one of
the reasons I bought MTZ/Belarus
Cecil