[AT] Cub - Update

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 20:52:37 PDT 2020

There are basically two JD dealers in NC--Quality Equipment and James River
Equipment.  I couldn't tell you how many stores Quality has, but it's a
lot. James River is in VA but they have a few stores in the piedmont of
NC.  I think there is one privately/family owned JD dealer in the state,
Gay Implement in Seaboard, NC.

caseIH/CNH has done something similar, but compared to JD it's like they're
not even trying. We now have two Dealers in NC--one privately/family owned
(Clinton Truck & Tractor) and then another dealer with multiple stores but
nowhere as many as JD.  CNH made two of the best dealers in NC give up
their contracts(Clapp Bros. in Siler City and Mills in Kinston--the dealer
I frequented) because they weren't "Big" enough.  In Mills' case I expect
many of their loyal customers to go green.

Al