[AT] 430V Freeze plug

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Feb 3 14:05:03 PST 2020

Thanks Phil. Got the coolant in the tractor and took it out to get it up to temperature. Not a day for field work so I ran in fifth gear up some steep hills in the area instead.  I got the temperature up to normal on the gauge and brought it back to the shop.   Not a single molecule of coolant leaking anywhere. I’m pretty excited.

While it was up to temperature I took the opportunity to start the oil change. It’s draining now.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone