[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:11:41 PDT 2019

Dean, I agree.  "some degree, any degree" is not a good plan.  Two, year,
technical programs have some of the highest earning potential of any career
paths a young person can go after.  The disdain thing I mentioned was more
of a political issue I see, for example a lot of people on social medial
seem to view four year schools as "indoctrination centers," but again I
don't want to go down that path....

And yes, I see a lot of parents that just cut their kids loose at age 18.
I can't imagine starting out with some of the debt these kids come out of
college with.

  Unfortunately, there are people that still have the Cold War mentality
that a 4 year degree is the only path to success!

Al