[AT] 1970's farm equipment

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Oct 22 12:25:37 PDT 2019

I'll just say this, and that is because I am a guilty party, when it
comes to OT posts. Their is a wealth of knowledgeable people on this
list, I've been on it long enough to watch them go from actively
restoring old tractors, to passing away; names like Neil Yerigan, HL
Staples, Evil Dave(sorry I can't recall his last name). I've seen this
list morph over the years from when everyone was restoring old tractors
to a kind of sitting around the bonfire BS's list, and Spencer has been
gracious enough to allow this. Quite honestly if this was a highly
moderated list, that was strictly bound by old tractors you'd be lucky
to see one email a month. So Moe if you have a question or a problem,
please ask away, it's sure to get answered. I do agree with you one
point, some of the highly technical engineering stuff, that is over 99%
of the list members list heads, I wouldn't mind see going. But I have a
quick delete key finger to solve that issue. I just wish that posters
would change the Subject line to fit the post as it usually remains
unchanged even though the topic has changed drastically.

Mike M