[AT] 1970's farm equipment

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:57:03 PDT 2019

Another opinion.  Admittedly there's been quite a bit of off-topic stuff
these days, but on the other hand, this list can get VERY quiet when we try
too hard to stay completely on-topic.  There's a happy medium.  Spencer
does a fine job of keeping us generally in line as far as I'm concerned.
I'd rather see, and delete, some modest quantity of off-topic stuff than
see the list go dead for days and even weeks on end.

Steve O.