[AT] OT drain plug size

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Oct 1 05:48:40 PDT 2019

That is what I thought.  However, I had to put the plug back in to
finish the oil change and the calipers were quite a distance away.
Hopefully when this endless summer ever goes away I can get the
barn/shop cleaned out and my lift installed and get some work done under
a roof...   I am about ready to open the doors and push it all out with
the loader or dozer...
Cecil