[AT] OT drain plug size

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 1 06:23:39 PDT 2019

I know how you feel. I am in the process of moving 40 miles from Houston to the farm. I am moving all my Hobie's to my new Morton building. It needs wiring and the inner partitions to be built. "After the Houston place sells"
Nothing can be placed in its final place until that is done. Much is in boxes. All my tools are on the farm but still sleeping in Houston.
Now my pickup needs to be serviced! Will have to take a 40 mile trip and locate the proper tools to do the work. Hopelly all will go well since there is not a drivable vehicle on the farm.
At least I went overboard on the shop and there is still floor space left.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 7:48 AM, Cecil Bearden<crbearden at copper.net> wrote:   _______________________________________________
AT mailing list
AT at lists.antique-tractor.com