[AT] Right to repair

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Nov 27 05:25:18 PST 2019

My 2003 TS110 NH had the same problem.  I wired around it.  It also had
a hydraulic filter sensor that failed going to the field once.  I lost
10 gallons of special fluid at  $160 and had to remove the wheel to get
to the sensor that cost  about $50.  All to tell me that I needed to
change the filter.
Cecil