[AT] Oliver's decline was Nice Tractor Day

Gilbert Schwartz vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 19:16:26 PST 2019

John, you have this problem exactly right. Allis built a fine machine with a rear end that could not stand turning up the pump. Turning the engine up to 110- 120 hp quickly shelled out the rear end. They tried to fix the problem by installing larger axles and internal gearing/bearings but it was too late. The damage was already done.
Gil