[AT] Tractor Hauling pickup

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:05:32 PST 2019

Steve,
   Do you happen to have any recommendations for my stock 86 K5 Blazer 10
bolt to upgrade it to limited slip?
Just back from a (wet) hunting trip and limited slip would have been a nice
thing to have... and those axles I have are pretty tired.

Now that I've put EFI on the truck and it runs fine, the rest of the truck
is coming under scrutiny. :)

Thanks!

Ken in AZ