[AT] Tractor Hauling pickup

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed Dec 4 15:53:01 PST 2019

James Peck wrote:
> The Toyota Tacoma comes with a factory Torsen rear end.
>
> Does anyone have experience with retrofit of limited slip or locking
> differentials. 14 years ago or so I was in a place that manufactured
> the sets.

Unfortunately I have lots of practice with the G-80 POS limited slip GM
used..... Thing wasn't called the grenade 80 for nothing.

I've also installed pretty much every other type from clutch units to
detroit lockers and a few ARB air lockers as well as some of the newer
electronic units.

--
Steve W.