[AT] Rope operated clutch lever on John Deere 12-A combine with LUC engine

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sun Aug 25 21:18:48 PDT 2019

Yep.

Brice Adams just bought an LUC power unit  at the Portland show last week. I operated it myself as a matter of fact. If you hit him up he can give you plenty of pictures.  Being a power unit, it was just a lever without a rope or linkage , but  It had that rotating camlock you describe and you would get the idea from the pictures.

Spencer Yost