[AT] [External] Degreaser

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Aug 26 05:30:33 PDT 2019

I'm sorry for the late reply on this question I asked a while ago, I
fell and severely damaged a tendon in my wrist, no surgery thankfully,
but had no use of it. Finally got around to using a degreaser, and used
Simple Green. I used it full strength 50/50 mix for the really greasy
stuff,  and the general cleaning strength for the dusty dirty areas. I
found it to work quite well especially on the heavier greasy parts. On
parts like my tractor engine it softened the grime so I didn't need to
hit it hard with the power washer, just a basic rinse.

Mike M