[Steam-engine] Pipe fitting & threading

Francis Orr steam.boat at verizon.net
Thu Jun 30 08:32:15 PDT 2005

Andy,
Looking back through some of your previous questions, you should consider
looking for the 4 Vol. set of "Audels Plumbers and Steam Fitters Guide."
Also, "Audels Engineers & Mechanics Guides." This is an 8 Vol. series. #8
seems to be missing out of most sets but it is about wiring and electrical
reference and is not pertinent. You can find all or parts of these sets in
most used book stores or on Ebay and they are not very expensive. They
answered a lot of questions for me when I first started out.
Francis A. Orr