[Steam-engine] Pipe fitting & threading

Harold Kuret cceinc at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 29 08:40:01 PDT 2005

For 1/2" and 3/4" pipe you need to allow 1/2" per end.

Test the die on a bought nipple to see how far you need to thread the pipe.
Generally you run the threader to the last tooth.

You can go to the "Rigid" web site to get some information.
http://www.ridgid.com/

Good Luck,

Harold Kuret
Lynden, Ont. Canada