[AT] Solvent

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 17:23:18 PDT 2005

--- kgw <gwaugh at wowway.com> wrote:

Today, the toluol/toluene
> and MEK are rarely seen.

Funny thing there, our local hardware store won't
stock toluol/toluene because it is 'very hazardous'
but does stock MEK (which I thought was worse?). Go
figure!

> Point being here.  No, I don't condone that we go
> out and LOOK for
> trouble, but is such infrequent contact REALLY a
> problem, or do we spend
> much of our time tilting at windmills?

One of my FIL's favorite sayings was "nothing in
moderation will hurt you."  But he also stated that to
much of even a good thing could be deadly.  I agree.
We must use all with a good deal of good sense and
remember that EVERYONE reacts to everything diffently.

What doesn't bother me (today) is very toxic to the
next guy and vice-versa.  I just hope that what I did
yesterday won't bite me later in life but I will not
live in fear of what I love to do either!

Live safely, but live life to the fullest!

Dave