[AT] International 504 Hi Clear.

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Tue Jun 21 05:05:06 PDT 2005

Hi Troy,

504s were made 1961-1967. One problem with the 504 Hi-Clears was that
they were the first IH tractor that high-clearence was an option, not a
seperate model, so production numbers haven't been found yet. They seem
quite common in some areas (a lot of them ended up on pea pickers). Some
dealers also converted these tractors into regular tractors when the pea
companies sold them off.