[AT] International 504 Hi Clear.

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 03:04:28 PDT 2005

Hello Everybody,
I haven't really posted anything in a while.  Farming takes its toll on the
available time for things like reading the computer, but I thought I would
say hello, and also ask a question.  I posted this to the Farmall list the
other day, but haven't heard anything back.

Does anybody know much about the International 504 Hi Clear?  I see one
coming up for auction on Saturday, and really like it.  What are the specs
on this machine, year, horsepower, etc., and what do these things normally
sell for?

Please reply directly to me, since I am on the digest, and sometimes miss
things in there.

Thanks a bunch,  Troy Bogdan

P.S. There is a new picture of our 1954 Farmall A on our website if you are
interested.  We took a family photo with it over Memorial Day weekend.  Go
to "Family" section of the web page.  THANKS AGAIN!!

www.pureearthorganic.com