[AT] Bio-diesel

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 08:22:35 PDT 2005

I went to the site and the big deal is that its  environmentally friendlier
than regular diesel. The problem I have is although  the Bio-diesel in
environmentally friendlier, what about the bi-products in the  processing. You have a
lot of nasty stuff left over to dispose of don't you, and  where do you dump
this stuff down the drain, at the local land fill or just  store it till you
sell the place.
The more I read the more that I am not so  sure that I like the stuff.
Also there seems to be a lot of hazards in  just making Bio-diesel.
Like a lot of people this all sounded real nice at  the beginning but read on
an you start getting the whole picture that is not  quite as good as it all
sounds.
After reading Spencer's site I have pretty  much changed my mind about
Bio-diesel.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361