[AT] Bio-diesel

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:32:27 PDT 2005

Hi Walt,
If you use it for road vehicles you are responsible for the road use
taxes. I looked into it and by the time you factor everything in you
don't save much if any $. However if you factor in the self
satisfaction of making it yourself, and the removal from the waste
stream (questionable),  and producing non fossil fuel then the
intangibles tip the balance favorably.
I decided that benefit/cost did not appeal enough to me.
Chuck Saunders
KC MO