[AT] Re: Floyd River

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Jun 10 15:57:32 PDT 2005

    Ron;
    Do you know Marvin and Mary Jo Brown from Hancock, Minn?
Marvin has been flying the same Cessna 140 for 57 years. He was
a very active member in the Flying Farmers for many years. Mary
Jo flies too. If you know them, then we are within 4 people.
    Doc sold the second Cardinal about 5 years ago when he first
got sick. He flew the Pietenpol sporadically out of Starbuck for
another 2 years. His last year at Starbuck, he wasn't able to
fly at all.
    I plan to ly the Maule to Starbuck about the 28th of this
month and spend 5 days camping at the Starbuck Airport. Maybe
you could come for a visit and enjoy the pancake dinner on
Saturday, July 2nd?

                    Gene