[AT] Re: Floyd River

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Jun 10 14:29:48 PDT 2005

Gene,
         I knew Doc Brooks quite well.  Peitenpol, Cessna 177(caught fire
starting), replaced I think with another Cardinal.  All around good
egg.  Quite nuts about flying, but that doesn't hurt a thing.
         We must truly be within 6 people of knowing everyone in the world. <g>

Dean,
         The Normandy is no longer called the Normandy.  Building is still
there and it is an eating place.  I think it is still Hamilton Blvd there
in that part of town, what used to be Highway 7, I think, that basically
went from Rock Valley to Sioux City.  I assume it is still of the same
venue.  I'm too damned fat to be going to those places.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA