[AT] Re: Floyd River

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Fri Jun 10 17:54:10 PDT 2005

What a small world. I also new Doc Brooks .His office was in Akron, and he
lived in Brunsville. He  cracked my back many times. I am not a flyer, but
he showed me some beautiful airplane pictures that he had hanging in his
office and he told me many stories. Some of the planes that he flew were
bi-planes and quite old. In addition to being a fine and a fine pilot, he
was a very good Christian. That is what counts now for him.  Do you know
Rollin Willer of Salix? He is a first cousin of mine.   Dallas