[AT] It's a Cub! Update

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 06:06:21 PDT 2005

Everyone seems to be much more confident in the
ability of detergent oil to "clean" than I am. I have
seen many engines that have run nothing but detergent
oil be completely covered in sludge on the inside. I
think the key is to change the oil and filter
regularly no matter what type of oil used

Thanks,
Tim