[AT] Amish restraint laws?

TCHARPE at aol.com TCHARPE at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 06:15:09 PDT 2005

       I bought one of these little barn type storage buildings about five
years ago from
       MILLER'S Storage Barns, just outside of Millersburg OH.  A real nice
looking
       building,  BUT, in less than THREE years the thing was all rotting out
along  the lower
       portion clear around the building.   I called twice by phone and went
to the business
       TWICE to talk to them about it.....they NEVER did come to look at it.
       You could put your finger into it with NO effort.  I've never seen
such punk wood.
       It was primed and painted within two weeks after delivery with good
paint.
       It is a  12 x 16 gable roof and I paid  $2768.12  for it.  Sure you
could sue them for it
       but buy the time you paid the attorney fees, you've lost more.

       Then, on other hand,  I hired a three or four of Amish men to erect my
steel barn and
       they did a fine job.

       Ted Harper
       TCHARPE at aol.com