[AT] Amish restraint laws?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Jun 7 07:20:56 PDT 2005

Ted,

Your experience points out what should be obvious... a person's religion has
absolutely NOTHING to do with his qualifications to do a certain job...
except for the public's perception.  I've been called in to correct obvious
screw-ups by unqualified Amish.  The customer's reaction seems to be... how
can it be a screw-up, it was done by Amish!  It's was tempting to call
religion into the equation by promoting corrections by a Presbyterian.  The
only thing certain about hiring Amish... the work will be done by a WASP
(White Anglo Saxon Protestant), and probably a poorly educated one at that.

George Willer