[AT] Amish restraint laws?

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Tue Jun 7 01:00:47 PDT 2005

less than 30 000 dollars! They'd get real busy here but I'm sure we have enough laws and union rules etc. to rule them out and add a zero to that figure. In France they say "cherchez la femme"(cant spell french but it's supposed to mean follow the woman) but in the rest of the world it is follow the money.

/Mattias