[AJD] Checked rows - Corn planting?

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Jun 5 16:44:25 PDT 2005

Although Dad was done checking corn by the time I was around, he still had
the equipment and many of the neighbors still checked.

I wondered the same thing, you sure could go down the diagonal if you wanted
to.  But I don't think anybody did it, by the time you hit it from 2
directions you had the weeds all taken care of.  No point in adjusting to
yet another width, wheels and cultivator would all be wrong.

B²