[AT] What's this thing called

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:49:13 PDT 2022

Spencer,
    Yeah, I saw that after looking at it yet again. sorry, I'm not really
on the ball today.
I found something close but it's not the same. It might work but I really
don't have a name for that hitch widget... and I do like whatever it is.
(Looks like a good welding project for my son too)

Here's as close as I found:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/628463322990424163/

Ken in AZ