[AT] What's this thing called

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Mar 17 11:31:40 PDT 2022

Here’s a better picture.  Even though my Ford has three point hitch I actually prefer this adapter with my plugger because like most implements that are penetrating the ground you can’t really make a turn with a three point plugger. You have to lift it up, turn drop it and all that BS. But with this adapter I can make sweeping, albeit not particularly tight, turns without damaging the plugger tines and eliminate having to do that lift-lower-lift-lower-lift-lower a thousand times.