[AT] What's this thing called

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Mar 17 10:12:15 PDT 2022

Hey Ken,

The link you have is for an adapter that does the opposite:  Turns your three point tractor into something that can take a 2 inch receiver hitch. What I have on the front of my plugger is a device to convert a three point implement into something that a tractor with only a drawbar can use.

I hope that clarifies things

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone