[AT] New Case/IH 5088

Brian lesh at kci.net
Fri Jul 22 06:45:34 PDT 2022

My son and I started farming about 20 years ago. Our first 2 tractors
were a IH 1086 and a IH 1586. Somewhat similar to a IH 5088. Not sure
what oil they started with but over the years we added Conoco, COOP
brand,   several buckets  from local farm store, and couple buckets of
Hytran and currently use Sinclair Universal Transmission Oil (UTF). The
1086 still gets used several times a week and 1586 still is ready for
chores.  No problems yet. We have newer CaseIH tractors and they get
Sinclair UTF oil. Well that's our experience for whatever it's worth.

Brian CO